Welcome, Guest Login | View Cart
Jewelry Shield

Jewelry Shield

Price: $4.46
In Stock
Part Number:JWL-180.00
  • Size: 1/2 fluid ounce
  • _HIDE_KEY_1:Shields sensitive skin from jewelry irritation
  • _HIDE_KEY_2:Prevents skin discoloration
  • _HIDE_KEY_3:Use on: Rings, Earrings, Bracelets, Eyeglasses, Watches
  • _HIDE_KEY_4: Simply brush on, one application will last about 3 months
Simply brush the transparent Jewelry Shield onto jewelry and metal accessories to create an invisible shield which protects sensitive skin. One application will last about 3 months.

Size: 3-1/2" x 1"
Contains: 1/2 fluid ounce

Special Formulated | Transparent | Permanent
Apply on jewelry , not skin

Shields sensitive skin from metallic irritation and prevents skin discoloration. Allergy Jewelry Shield lets you wear all the jewelry you ever dreamed of with complete comfort and confidence. And no more allergic reactions!

USES: Allergy Jewelry Shield can be used on pierced earrings, wire, and clip-on earrings. Use it on rings, watches, bracelets, clasps, snaps and eyeglasses, etc.

TO APPLY: Shake gently. Apply one coat of Allergy Jewelry Shield to all metal parts of jewelry that will touch skin. Let dry 20 minutes between coats. Repeat procedure as needed. FOR BEST RESULTS, COAT HEAVILY. Let dry completely overnight.

HELPFUL HINTS:

  • Use only when skin is free of irritation.
  • For easy insertion, lubricate earring post.
  • To remove Allergy Jewelry Shield, use nail polish remover.
  • If you have any reaction to Allergy Jewelry Shield, stop use immediately.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PIERCED EARRINGS: Coat post and back of earrings that will touch your skin. Allow adequate coverage and drying (usually 2-3 coats). Earring clip may also require coating.

DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE, HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. Vapors harmful. Avoid breathing vapors. Use in will ventilated area. Avoid skin and eye contact. If contact occurs, wash/flush with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed do NOT induce vomiting . Contact physician immediately. Not hazardous to skin when dry. Keep away from high heat sources, open flame and sparks.

INTENDED FOR ADULT USE ONLY * ALWAYS WEAR SAFETY GLASSES
CONTENTS: Methyl, Ethyl Ketone, Xylene, Resins.

Related Items

Recently Viewed Items