Cordless soldering convenience you can depend on. High quality nickel cadmium batteries provide up to 126 electronic joints from a fully charged iron. Maximum heat of 700 degrees Fahrenheit. Can be used with SO242 to solder small parts and for light repair work. For larger soldering projects use our SO300 butane torch.
- Complete Recharge in 3 to 4 1/2 hours.
- Partial recharge in an hour or two.
- Soldering heat in 5 seconds.
- Isolated tip design to eliminate electrical leaks and damage.
- Lightweight, balanced design.
- Up to 125 electronic joints per charge.
- Easily replaceable battery and work light.
- 2 tips - fine time 1/16" (1.6mm) and heavy duty tip high wattage 3/16" (4.8mm)